The Statistical Consulting Group receives help and support from many people and companies from around the world. We receive help from people who send us comments and suggestions for our web site, authors who kindly permit us to make textbook examples for their books, from people who have permitted us to place and/or adapt their materials for our web site, and from those who just send us kind emails. We appreciate all of this help. We specifically would like to acknowledge the help and support we have received from the following folks and corporations, listed in alphabetical order.
- Google – We are very grateful to Google, the search engine used for our pages, for providing its free University search. This helps our researchers to efficiently find the pages they need.
- Mplus – We are very grateful to the Mplus team for their help and assistance. They are always very generous with their information and have been a tremendous resource assisting us to solve very difficult problems and have helped us with simulations in Mplus.
- Bengt Muthén – We are very grateful to Professor Muthén for being so generous with his time and knowledge, welcoming us to learn from him and his colleagues, collaborating with us and his colleagues to provide seminars featuring Mplus, and most of all allowing us to host movies of his /seminars and course sessions on our web site.
- Judith Singer and John Willett – We are very grateful to Professors Singer and Willett for permitting us to host their seminar Longitudinal Research: Present Status and Future Prospects by Judith Singer & John Willett which contains downloadable notes and movies drawing from examples in their book. We also wish to thank them for providing us pre-release access to Applied Longitudinal Data Analysis so we could create textbook examples that were ready by the time their book was released.
- SPSS – We are very grateful to SPSS for their support in helping the statistical consulting group to support our SPSS community here at UCLA.
- Stata Corporation – We are very grateful to Stata Corporation for their constant support and help. We thank them for linking to our web site from their web pages, linking to our pages via the search command, providing us promotional materials for Stata seminars, and being always willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to provide us tremendous help and resources. Our sincerest thanks go out to Stata Corporation and the terrific people who work there.
- Statistical Innovations – We are very grateful to the kind people at Statistical Innovations for generously providing us help and resources to learn about their Latent Gold program and for helping us get our support for Latent Gold off the ground.
- Techsmith – We are very grateful to Techsmith for supporting us with Camtasia Studio, the program that permits us to record many of our seminars and other web pages that feature movies to illustrate the use of statistical packages, as well as SnagIt, the program used to provide the screenshots found on our web site. We are also grateful to them for providing promotional materials for our seminar on Camtasia.