Our consulting services are geared towards providing self-sufficient researchers answers to specific questions about statistical computing to aid them with their research. Using this model, we are able to help dozens of people each week with questions about statistical computing. Sometimes people come to us who need more in-depth help and understand that they would need to pay for such help. Perhaps they are seeking a statistics tutor who could teach them about some statistical techniques, or they may be seeking someone to do data management and/or data analysis, or they may even be seeking someone to do statistical programming.
- Seeking a consultant? Are you looking for someone who offers
such fee based services? As a service to the UCLA research community, we
maintain a list of such consultants available for hire. Please send an
email to email@example.com to request
- Are you a consultant? Do you offer such fee-based services? If so, perhaps you would like to be added
to our list of people who offer such services. We should emphasize that this is merely a list of people who are
available to offer such services, without any implied endorsement or recommendation. Because of this, we will only
list people who agree to provide an unconditional money-back guarantee for the first 90 minutes of service. This
will allow clients to, without risk, use the first 90 minutes to evaluate the
consultant for his/her suitability. If you agree to such a policy and would like
to be added to this list, please email the following information to us at
Please include all of the following information in your email:
- Your name
- Contact information (email address and phone number, web site is optional)
- Your location (Los Angeles area, state, or country)
- The services that you provide, i.e., "statistics tutor", "power analysis", "data management", "data analysis" and/or "statistical programming"
- The statistical packages that you support (e.g., SAS, Stata, SPSS, R, Mplus, LISREL, Amos, EQS, HLM, MLwiN, ArcGIS, MatLab, GAUSS, etc.)
- Other packages/languages that you use (e.g., Python, Java, etc.)
- A brief paragraph describing your areas of strength
- Please explicitly state that you agree to the guarantee mentioned above.