I want my own copy of R. How much does it cost?
- R is available for free (and how can you beat free?). See our page on Installing, Customizing and Updating R for more details about how you can download R.
Are there labs on campus where I can run R?
Here are some of the labs on campus that have R. These labs may be busy with classes and/or may be restricted to students from certain departments.
- Locations Available to All Students
– The CLICC lab has R available both on the PC and the Mac.
- Locations Available to Some Students
– Social Science Computing Labs (only for those in the Social Sciences) has R available on the PC
– Statistics Computing Labs (only for those in the Statistics department) has R available running Mac OS X.
- Other Lists of Locations
– The CLICC maintains a list of labs on campus for more labs on campus that may have R.