For textbook examples, we will follow the convention. That is to indent the general text and to leave the software code and output un-indented.
- Time signature. Don’t forget to put modify this commend line : <!– timestamp 11/27/07 — pbe –> to reflect the correct date and initials.
- Title: Don’t forget to modify the title line in html code.
- Groups of example(s) are separated by a horizontal line separator (<hr>). You might need to decide what examples go together as a group.
- If there is potentially an issue with the version of the software, please state it at the beginning of the page.
- Super long tables might be truncated so the output won’t look too cluttered.
GET FILE='C:Dataasa2whas100.sav'. KM foltime /STATUS=folstatus(1) /PRINT TABLE MEAN /PLOT SURVIVAL .