These pages contain R code with a minimum of documentation or explanation. These pages often reflect samples that we have created in solving a problem for someone during consulting. If we do not have time to make a proper FAQ or Learning Module, we place the example program here so it may be publicly available until we have time to make a proper FAQ page or Learning Module page. Until then, we hope that these examples may prove useful to some of you. If you are not sure if you are properly using any of these code fragments (and you are a member of the UCLA research community) please use our consulting services so we may help you properly use these examples. Some examples may be tricky and complicated, so if you are in doubt, please let us assist you.
- How can I simulate a network in R?
- R Advanced: Simulating the Hospital Doctor Patient Dataset
- How can I write a fixed format file in R?
- How can I write out multiple files with different filenames in R?
- Correspondence analysis with summary data
- How can I read multiple files into R?
- Split-plot factorial spf2-22 example
- How can I loop through a list of strings as variables in a model?
- Examples of using singular value decomposition in R