- Why are R2 and F so large for models without a constant?
- What is dummy coding?
- What is effect coding?
- What are Pseudo R-Squareds?
- How do I interpret odds ratios in logistic regression?
- How do I interpret a regression model when some variables are log transformed?
- How are the likelihood ratio, Wald, and Lagrange multiplier (score) tests different and/or similar?
- How can I compute LD50 from logit or probit?
- What is complete or quasi-complete separation in logistic/probit regression and how do we deal with them?
- How do I interpret the coefficients of an effect-coded variable involved in an interaction in a regression model?
Anova and related techniques
- How can I determine the correct error term in an ANOVA?
- How can I understand a three-way interaction in ANOVA?
- Why is the Mann-Whitney significant when the medians are equal?
Other statistical questions
- What’s with the different formulas for kurtosis?
- What are the differences between one-tailed and two-tailed tests?
- What is the coefficient of variation?
- How is effect size used in power analysis?
- How can I detect/address spatial autocorrelation in my data?
None of the above