- This event has passed.
Multiple Imputation in Stata
May 9 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Description: The purpose of this workshop is to discuss commonly used techniques for handling missing data and common issues that could arise when these techniques are used. In particular, we will focus on the one of the most popular methods, multiple imputation and how to perform it in Stata. The Stata code for this seminar is developed using Stata 15.
- The workshop will be held in Math Sciences 5628 (the IDRE Visualization Portal)
- The notes for the workshop are here.
- The sign-up link is here.
- This workshop will be lecture-style with no hands-on component.
- There will be no online component to this workshop. Please do not sign up for this workshop if you are unable to attend in person.