- This event has passed.
Introduction to ggplot2
April 18 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Description: The ggplot2 package is a widely-used and well-supported system for creating eye-catching graphics in R. In this interactive seminar, you will learn the underlying grammar of graphics that forms the philosophical framework of ggplot2, giving you the power to create publication-quality figures intuitively. The workshop is interactive, in which attendees are encouraged to participate in R coding to create their own statistical graphics.
- The workshop will be held in Math Sciences 5628 (the IDRE Visualization Portal)
- The notes for the workshop are here.
- The sign-up link is here.
- This workshop will be hands-on, so participants should bring their own laptop with R installed.
- There will be no online component to this workshop. Please do not sign up for this workshop if you are unable to attend in person.