Statistical Computing Seminars: The aim of this seminar is to help you increase your skills in using regression analysis with SPSS. The seminar does not teach regression, per se, but focuses on how to perform regression analyses using SPSS. It is assumed that you have had at least a one quarter/semester course in regression (linear models) or a general statistical methods course that covers simple and multiple regression and have access to a regression textbook that explains the theoretical background of the materials. These materials also assume you are familiar with using SPSS, for example that you have taken the Introduction to SPSS Class or have equivalent knowledge of SPSS. Below are materials used for teaching this seminar.
- The SPSS program on which the seminar is based
- The data files for the seminar
- The seminar is based on chapters 1, 2 and 3 of the Regression with SPSS Web Book.
- The annotated SPSS regression output explains the various parts of the output.
- A short FAQ on OMS explains some of its features.